Sunday, December 16, 2007

War Of The Noses or Sinus Of The Times Part Deux

Turns out the nasty sinus infection has a bit of military training and must have spent countless hours practicing on the parade grounds. As one would expect with so much practice this infection is marching along, first left and now right....without missing a step. Now it is deeply imbedded into the right side of my face and leaves it pounding every time I so much as bend over.
Well the hell with the Geneva Convention, this is all out war and it's time to bring in the chemical weapons. A quick ride to the doctor and I am ready to launch the mother of all wars on this infection. Fully equipped with vials of antibiotics and decongestants I am off to subdue the lousy bastard that is haunting me. There is room for only one teammate at the start and number plate 23-1 is reserved for Mr. Shaun Weber, not this nasty yellow beast!

No comments: