Thursday, November 18, 2010

Beer Cross News Flash

Rumors are sweeping the country that Mike "Mikesquatch" Davidson (a.k.a. Hawaiian Mike) is poised to come out of retirement for one final fling on a bike at this year's Beer Cross. Immediately the New East Coast Syndicate dispatched ace reporter George "The Mayor" Zubalsky for this rare one-on-one interview at CBS studios with Mike's favorite cougar.

Mayor - "So Katie, what finally prompted Mike to come out of retirement for Beer Cross?"

Katie the Cougar - "I agreed to let him out of the cougar den for this one last fling with all of you beer guzzling children provided he agreed to tongue massage my feet after every broadcast"


Mayor - "Did Mike have to give it much thought"

Katie - "The yes answer came out of his mouth faster then shit out of a goose's ass. He kept mumbling something about mama bring me another Dale's, baby wants to have some fun"

Mayor - "Do you have any concerns that Mike might flee the den and take up residence in the storage shed at Dark Horse"

Katie - "Why would he? I provide him with an NYC penthouse, a ball gag and an unlimited supply of Depends for those days when I have to work late."

Mayor - "Well you would think the opportunity to drink copious amounts of PBRs and Dale's with his cycling buddies could lead him astray"

Katie the Cougar - "Not a chance, my boys down at Langley have inserted a tracking device where the sun don't shine so there isn't a chance in hell that my little cub is going to get away from mama. In fact as soon as I drag his sorry ass back home he's going to give me the foot licking of my life and then it is off on a cruise from heaven - cougar cruise

Mayor - "I have to admit that sounds pretty tasty, I mean the cruise, not your feet. Any room for me?"

Cougar - "F' off, grow some love handles like my, prrrrrrrr, cub and I might consider it, otherwise beat it and go play with your bikes."

No comments: