Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Denied!

I heard of some dumb rules but I near sh*t myself when I read this one: The following race rules apply for the Wildcat Epic 100 MTB Race.
  • 3. Bicycles
  • 3.1.  Only Mountain Bikes (No cyclo-cross bikes please) in good working order will be allowed to start the race.
I mean let's be serious, if I am stupid enough to want ride a Cx bike for 100 miles then I should be allowed to. Just imagine all of those miles of trails with both arms shaking like they are jerking off a couple of elves and my taint taking a pounding like it was at Criss Angel's summer camp.
I have been spending a lot of time on that bike lately, my sore taint will avow to that, and after bombing the entire Alp d' Minnewaska in the drops and hitting 36mph on those 35s I was really pumped.  But all that has come to an end, thanks Captain Bringdown.
All is not lost, my trusty old friend will guide me to one fantastic party ride around the hood.
See you on the non race course this Saturday.

2 comments:

Senior Aguascalientes said...

Good luck mañana racing C-Dubbs!

New East Coast Syndicate said...

Ah all is not lost, I am riding with my translator so it is going to me a fun ride in the rain, that is if your taint has a superior attitude and superior state of mind.