Monday, October 1, 2012

There's Something Burnin'


I can assure you that it is neither this
nor this

But it will include this

Sure just like Brett Favre, I have claimed to be retired only to come back to the starting line with a number plate on the bike. But unlike Brett, I have not been unleashing my paws on a busty ESPN correspondent
that trolls the locker rooms of the NFL looking for journalistic action.  No my paws will be all over the icy cold PBR tallboys that will be in plentiful supply at Bunrin’ At The Bluff, the 12 hour classic at the infamous Council Bluff.
Once again I am off to the sordid lands of St Louis, home to a number of interesting tidbits of information and of course Team Seagal where I will be looking to inflict maximum wrist snapping carnage, consume copious amounts of PBR, stuff my pie hole with the infamous braquito and translate as many of the ancient scriptures as one Nico Toscani can throw my direction. Stay tuned for more as C-Dubbs excellent adventure approaches.

6 comments:

Doctor said...

A chinaman came to me with visions of the future, I see copius amounts of BBQ sauce and pepper cheese in you future. Jerk. You mentioned December in your other comment, headed west? Which locker room is she in? I'd put some BBQ sauce all over that.

Dr. Wesley "jesus hightower christ" McLaren

New East Coast Syndicate said...

Jerk - Cxmas. Of course I want to make it out to Sedona again, might be something in the cards with the same crew as last time.

Doctor said...

of course, jesus hightower christ's birthday!! Gino has handed the CXMAS reigns to some other jerks this year. I was only in town for the first year and it was fantastic.

Bring those jerks back out here. Spring training is right around the corner! At the moment all my bones are in one piece!

Jerk

New East Coast Syndicate said...

Hope you will make this one, I fully plan to and have my costume in hand.

Doctor said...

rumors are circulating among the high command that your Doctor may be travelling in an easterly direction come Dec.
Praise Energor

New East Coast Syndicate said...

Damn right you better make it, should be awesome as long as we get Gino to give it one more go.