Wednesday, September 23, 2009

T-15 Days - An Exclusive Interview With The Team

Ace reporter Hawaiian Mike and his cougar for life, Katie C, recently caught up with the NECS/Dark Horse Team during a training session and got this interview -

HM - "How is everyone holding up to the pressures of the pending race"
KC - "All I know is my hands are wrapped around some serious pressure right now....prrrrrrr"
HM - "Stop, this is serious"
KC (looking down) - "now THAT is serious"
Mayor - "burp"
Top Chef - "snore"
HM - "Cmom KC, this is real news, serious men training for a serious event"
KC - "Pay more attention to me then those"
C-Dubs - "FART"
KC - "oh god that stinks, as I was saying those smelly, drunk old coots"
HM - "Hey those are my friends your talking about"
KC - "Alright, decision time. Me or them"
HM (kicking the Mayor) - "Hey Mayor, move over and pass me a Dale's"

2 comments:

Casey Ryback said...

sounds like some very serious business being discussed at that meeting! Are you sure that these kinds of secrets can be divulged to the internets like that?

New East Coast Syndicate said...

in reality this is a subversive plot that is targeting our competition into a false sense of security over our abilites. The full fleet of singlespeeds have been deployed via FedEx to the battlefield and the troops are ready to snap some wrists. I can't wait for the look in their eyes as I come out of the dark in full Seagal kit screaming like a wild banshee. (ahh the beauty of a ninja black team kit!)